
hello January 2011...
8 months after problems with you.
hey you, do you miss me? exactly no. Because, you have to remove me from your friends list. And from your heart. Is that right? ooooh, how poor i am!!
I knew you on december 2010, you was sending a message to me for the first time.
On April, we met. On my lovely month. on my birthday, you called me. You asked "don't talk anything". On the phone, you sang a birthday song. I was happy. Feels like flying in to the sky, laying on the garden with beautifull flowers. That's surprised.
And i say thank you to you.
On April, i met you. At your school.
I saw you for the first time. You're an intersting.
I came to your competition. Just for gave a support to you, and your club.
And I didn't mean other.
On 17th May 2011, everything was changed. Somebody told me "i hope you can away from us"
It was hurt!!!!!!!
It made me hard to breath.
Started from that, a friendship relationship was broke.
And i lost you, i lost someone who important.
Someone who made me happy, calm, and everything.
heyyyyy, i miss you.
I know, you never care with me again.
I've ever say "bye" to you. But it mean i want you still remember me. It mean i want you come back, not go away from me.
I've really lost you :'(
Somehow the wires got crossed
Communication's lost
Can't even get you on the telephone
Just got to shout about it
I'm losing you
I'm losing you
-jhon lennon